it healed!

thank God my dog is now fully healed!

it has been screaming a lot lately, it can't bark, can't eat, and can't even move properly,
but now, it's all alright.

the whole family is rejoicing! thank God..

4 Comment(s):

P@nda.... January 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

you dint blog about how happen to ur dog also, suddenly he healed, haha :P
also suddenly so rajin, blog almost everyday~ *good la, I got smtg to read, haha*

yikoko January 6, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

swt.
i'm happi ma...then u know lar, i'm stil a loner, nobody to share wif.
so i juz wanna share it to my blog and those who care for me. ^^

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

haha
no wonder that u dun hv mood to pratice song
then fine d,then ok liao lo
send my regards to ur dog
wakaka

yikoko January 6, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

bo la. wher got no mood.
juz dat da mood is different when i'm there.

hmm how to say? secluded?

this column,

is for me and u to say anything u wan... come on, bring it on~